Under Armour Yard Turf V3 Black/White Field Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Molded heel, textile forefoot & breathable mesh toe box make it fit & feel like a sneaker
- Updated midfoot construction for ultimate lock down fit
- Softer, more secure heel pocket for added comfort
- Plush sockliner molds perfectly to your foot
- Charged Cushioning midsole converts impact into explosive speed & power on turf and grass.
- Standard D width
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will UA make them in wide widths next year?
We have asked, but they have not given any indication that they will.
Is the the size 14 wide or EE
These shoes are a standard D width. Unfortunately UA didn't make them in EE Wide this year.
Does it come in 11 wide? Under Armour Yard Turf V3 Black/White Field Shoe
This shoe is not currently available in wide widths.
Which shoe is correct in this picture, or is it a comparison to another UA field shoe.
They are all pictures of the same shoe from different angles.
Are they waterproof
These are not waterproof as they have a mesh area on the toe box.
About when will the 13.5 be back in stock?
We are looking right around January or February right now.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.