Set of 2 Midland Radios with Transparent Security Headsets
- 22 Channel Compact Belt Clip Radios by Midland
- Use AAA Batteries or the Included Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Charging Station Included
- Each set of 2 also includes transparent low profile earpiece
- Push to Talk Microphone easily clips to the zipper placket on your shirt.
- If you are working in a crew of 5 we recommend you use the 6th radio for the game clock operator.
- These are sold in sets of 2. Choosing qty. 1 below will get you 2 radios, 2 earpieces and 1 charging station that will charge both radios.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the batteries rechargeable?
Yes, a rechargeable battery pack is included with each radio. It will also take AAA batteries. We always recommend keeping a pack of the AAA's in your bag....just in case.
We are a crew of 5, but these are only sold in pairs so what do we do with the extra radio?
Many crews keep the 6th radio as a backup either in the lockerroom or with the chain crew. We have also met several crews who like to give the 6th radio to the clock operator for easy communication. If you give that 6th radio to someon just remember to get it back!
Are these compatible with other walkie talkie?
Any model or brand that support FRS and/or GMRS use the same open frequencies and are compatible with one another. Simply set all radios to the same channel number and privacy code, and you will be able to communicate. It is best to do a radio check during your pre-game to ensure that you are on a clear channel.
Are these waterproof?
They're water resistant to light rain.
What is the model # of this Midland radio
Am looking for a belt push to talk switch for use with the Midland radios that my crew uses, like the college crews use...
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but I'll try to answer by explaining what the Midland radios can do. On the microphone part (that clips to your shirt). There is a switch that says PTT or VOX. If that switch is on PTT you have to push the small button on the microphone to communicate to the other radios. If the switch is on VOX, you would then push the button on the actual radio that is clipped to your belt to initiate communication. There is no separate button avaialble that will activate the microphone.
concerning the radio do you make another ear piece the ear piece comes out when you run or do you have an attachment to get in to stay in place
The only earpiece we carry is the one that comes with it. You can order another set of earpieces, but its the same one that comes with the original set of radios.
Very interested in buying three sets of these radios. How big are the units, I could not really tell by the picture. Just wanted to see if they can fit on the back of the belt or side easily without being in the way. Thanks, Dwain, Roswell, NM
They are very compact. The radio itself is 4” and the antenna adds about another 2”.
Can you purchase seperate chargers as well from you directly?
Yes you can. Here is the direct link:
We misplaced a headset to one of our midland radios. Is a headset available for purchase without buying another pair of radios?
We do have just the headsets for sale without buying the radio itself. The price is $34.00. You would have to call into the office to order those with an associate though since we don't have them on the website. Please call 330-564-1082. They come in a 2 pack of headsets.
Thanks I hope this answers your question.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.