Force 3 Pro Gear Ultimate Equipment Bag
- 32″ x 15″ x 9″
- Designed for optimal efficiency and storage
- Deep separate zippered bottom compartment for all of your clothing and uniforms underneath
- bottom compartment features two elastic straps to help keep your clothes organized and in place
- The bottom compartment also holds the shirt and pants folding bags
- Bonus Item: Shirt and pants folding bags included at no extra charge
- Leather luggage tag, padded handles, angled wheels for wheeling stability
Fabric & Care
- Denier Polyester Construction.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this bag include the folding bag set?
Yes, it does.
Can this have name or initials embroidered on it?
No. Our large equipment bags can not be embroidered.
would this bag have enough room for umpire gear behind home plate?
This bag will gold a set of umpire equipment. It is about 30" long and has a top and bottom compartment to separate clothing from equipment. Our most popular bag for umpires to us is our Champro Deluxe Equipment bag. It has more room and no doubt will fit all of your equipment no doubt.
Does this bag have a section to hold rule books, note books & non clothing items?
This bag has many pockets. I'm sure there is a section of the bag that you could use to put those sorts of items. This is probably our nicest bag we've ever carried.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.