Under Armour Crew Socks
- Charged Cotton footbed featuring traction control to keep you locked in no matter what.
- ArmourDry material wicks moisture and accelerates evaporation.
- 83% polyester/11% cotton/4% nylon/2% spandex.
- Crew Socks come 1/2 way up the calf.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I am an Girls Fastpitch Umpire. The socks I use now seem to fit too tight on mid calf. My calf at the biggest point is between 16"/17", shoe size is 14. The socks I use now leave a fairly deep imprint and I feel like my feet are paying the price. I have found only one brand so far that lists shoe size and calf circumference. Suggestions please
These socks say that they fit up to a size 14. That being said there isn't a guarantee that these will work for you. Once you try the socks on they would be yours to keep. We would not be able to resell them.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.