Texas Fold 'Em
- A convenient way to carry a change of clothes
- Fits into nearly every travel bag
- Keeps clothes looking clean and crisp
- Folding board included
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many umpire shirts will one bag hold and how many umpire pants will one bag hold?
Depending on the combination, you'd probably be able to fit roughly 4-6 shirts, OR 2-3 pair of pants.
How many of the basketball officials shirts will it hold?
7 or 8
How many shirts does it hold?
If you are just packing shirts in it, probably 7 or 8. It would depend on the type of shirts too I guess.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.