Smitty 2" Stripe Water Resistant Single Layer Shirt
- 100% Water resistant single layer polyester shell
- Stand-up collar
- Extra long split seam shirt tail
- Velcro sleeve cuff closures
Fabric & Care
- 100% water repellant polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
NY state logo
New York uses 2 1/4" stripes. Here is the direct link for that item:
Is this designed to be worn over a regular ref shirt? Or is it cut like a regular ref shirt and worn by itself or w/ under shirt? Is it breathable?
It is a shirt to be worn just as that... as a regular shirt in inclement weather, then you layer up underneath as needed. As for it being breathable, it is desinged to help keep heat in, and water out.
Can you add the state association to this shirt
|Women's Size Chart|
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.