Smitty Mid-Cut Umpire Plate Shoes
- A combination of foam and rubber in heel and forefoot provides superior shock absorption and cushioning throughout the game.
- Leather upper for easy care and durability
- Multi-direction lug sole for traction
- EVA foam midsole for durability and comfort
- Toe box is designed of the highest-grade Thermal Polyurethane possible, with greater density in high impact zones.
- Metatarsal plate evenly protects inside, outside and top of foot
- Crisp and professional black upper with embossed Smitty logo on tongue and back of shoe
- Available in D (standard) width only
- Color: All-black
- For baseball or softball
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do these fit true to size
Yes, these fit true to size.
Do these come in EE size?
They do not come in EE width however the manufacturer indicates that they are a "generous" D width.
Can you wear any of the plate shoes without the added plate, i.e. just have the hard toe?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. The added plate doesn't come off, it is fixed in place. But only having a steel toe would leave the entire top of your foot exposed.
Are these shoes mens sizing and/or are they available in womens sizing?
These are mens sizes. They are not available in womens sizes.
How much does each shoe weigh
It will vary depending on size, but roughly 3 pounds per shoe.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.