Smitty Flat Front Western Pocket Umpire Pants
- Flat Front w/ Western Pocket
- Base Pants Have a Standard Leg Opening
- Combo Pants Have a Wider Leg Opening & Reinforced Seat
- Plate Pants Have the Widest Leg Opening & Reinforced Seat
Fabric & Care
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I forgot to ask if you have in stock the Combo western pants size 32 and 34.
Yes, we do.
Are the western pants expander waist? Do you have them in stock, if I were to order say size 32 and 34?
The western pockets do not have the expander waist.
Again, is the waist cut generous or to size on these western pocket pants?
Flat front pants are going to run pretty true to size.
Do you alter the length of the plate pants?
Good question. We do not alter the length. The rise on umpire pants is different than most other pants. So we have found that the only way to get the proper fit is to have them properly measured and altered by a tailor.
How long are these I am a 35” inseam
These typically run around 36-37" unfinished.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Info on Hemming
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).