Smitty Flat Front Beltloop Referee Pants
- Flat Front Referee Slacks with Western Pockets
- 3" Waistband
- Black Pocket Lining
- Pants are unhemmed
Fabric & Care
- 100% ComfortTech Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The description states that the inseam is different so you can't get these hemmed to the same length you would purchase jeans. So how do you know what length to get them hemmed if order them hemmed? I would love to get the 4-way stretch but I'd want something I can wear a belt with or that has adjustable side buttons to ensure a good fit even if I lose a few pounds. Which pants offer adjustable waists?
None of the basketball pants have an adjustable waistband. Thats why we offer odd and even sizes, so you can get as close of a fit as possible. We recommend ordering pants first to try on before having them hemmed to be sure you know what your inseam is, as they cannot be returned once altered.
how big are the belt loops
Roughly 2". The 1 3/4" belts that we stock fit through the belt loops of these pants.
How will I know if they are going to be long enough?
All of our pants come unhemmed at the bottom. The unfinished inseam usually measures at a 38" Inseam. You'll have to have them hemmed to your desired length once you receive them.
How many pockets do these pants have?
4. Two in the front and two in the back.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Info on Hemming
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).