Smitty Dye Sublimated Short Sleeve CFO® Shirt
- ComfortTech Premium 2" Stripe Shirt
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Premium Dye Sublimated College Football Shirt
- Dye Sublimation means that all of your logos and positions are dyed directly into the shirt - no more patches or plackets
- Dye Sublimation is crisp and professional looking
- CFO® Logo and USA Flag are properly positioned according to NCAA guidelines
- "S" Logo on Right Chest
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Dye Sublimated Poly
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What do I do if I change positions from game to game?
The position letters are dyed directly into the shirt, so the actual letter on the shirt can't be changed, but we do offer position plackets that can be glued to your shirt. We recommend temporary fabric glue (clear). You can usually find this at any craft or fabric store. You can Click Here to see the position plackets.
Does it have a slit to facillitate a radio wire?
These shirts do not.
Are these the mesh shirts or the "Elite" shirts?
It is more like the elite shirt in that the material is a smoother, solid material, due to it having the sublimated logos on it.
Does the CFO shirt have the position letter on both the front and the back of the shirt?
Yes, it does.
Can we get the shirt without the CFO patch on the sleeve?
We can do this as a special order item. Just give us a call at 800-767-2233 and we can take the order over the phone for you and get production started.
How are the shirts sized? By Chest size?
Chest size is a good guideline. If you are between sizes I would say to go up to the larger size. We have added our sizing chart to the tabs above, or you can Click Here to see one.
|Women's Size Chart
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.