Smitty All Weather Football Pants
- Designed for all weather climates
- Standard 1 ¼" white stripe down the sides
- Wind and water resistant to stand up to the elements
- Tunnel beltloops
- Two set in back pockets and deep front pockets. Unhemmed.
- Even Waist Sizes 30-54
- Permanent Front Crease
Fabric & Care
- Machine Wash - Cold Water, Hang Dry
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these the Smitty pants with the back pocket flap?
Yes, both the all weather and warm weather Smitty football pants have a flap over the back left pocket
Are the pants pleated?
They are not pleated, but there is a permanent front crease.
Can they be worn in COLD & RAIN without a warm 1st. layer?
These pants are designed to help keep the wind and rain out, which means they will trap in some body heat. Wearing a layer underneath is entirely up to you based on your comfort level and the weather conditions.
Do the waists allow for layers of clothing when the weather turns colder?
You should order your normal waist size. The waistband of the pants do have some flex to them for when you have to tuck in more layers of clothing.
How long are these
The unfinished length is about 37". They also have a longer than average rise, so we've never had any issues with them being too short
Are these the pants that the college officials are wearing. Or these the same what the high school officials wearing. I am looking for the ones the college officials are wearing.
It is all personal preference. The most popular, however, are the https://purchaseofficials.com/collections/football-pants-shorts/products/smitty-premium-4-way-stretch-football-pants for college officials.
Are these the pants the college officials wears
Yes, you can wear these for college officiating.
are these cold weather pants? or what would you recomend for cold weather pants?
Yes, these are the cold weather pants.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).