Smitty 4-Way Stretch NBA Flat Front Standard Fit Referee Pants
- Advanced Technology Lightweight Pants
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-Way stretch
- NBA Style Slash Pocket
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Spreads & Evaporates moisture picked up off the skin
- Pants are unhemmed
- New Athletic Standard Fit Standard fit through the seat and thigh with a more tapered leg below the knee. Standard rise for a less baggy look.
Fabric & Care
- 92% Polyester 8%Spandex
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are any of these pants slim fit???
We wouldn't describe them as slim fit. However, they are more tapered and a little slimmer in the leg than the athletic fit style.
I wear a 32 in old navy jeans and have struggled to find basketball pants that fit properly. What size do you suggest?
There is really no way for us to answer that. We do offer free returns, so you are able to buy a few sizes and return what you don't need without any cost to you.
I am trying to find a very slim fitting pant with narrow legs. The description seems to what I am looking for but want to confirm
These are not slim cut in the legs.
How many pockets in front and any back pockets?
These have two side pockets, and two rear pockets.
Unhemmed, how long are these pants?
They are about 39" unhemmed.
Do these have side pockets
Yes, they do.
Is this the BKS297
Yes, it is.
Do they have expandable (elastic) waistband?
No. None of the basketball pants have an elastic waistband.
Do these pants have side pockets?
Yes, these have a slash pocket.
Does this product have a belt loop?
These do not have belt loops. They come in odd and even sizes to get as close of a fit as possible.
Here is a link for the pants we carry with beltloops: Beltloop Pants
Is there anything in the waist to help out shirt stay tucked in ? Or standard regular waste ?
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).