Richardson Black Performance Umpire Hats
- Pulse Performance Fabric with moisture wicking and temperature control
- ProCrown shape with buckram-fused front panels
- Stay-Dri performance sweatband
- Pre-curved PE visor
- Sizes (6 7/8 - 8) or Flex Fit (S/M and L/XL)
- 4-Stitch bill is 2"
- 6-Stitch bill is 2.5"
- 8-Stitch bill is 2.75"
- Pulse Performance Fabric
- Cold Water Wash
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What stitch is a combo hat?
A combo hat is a 6-stitch bill.
Is the 4-stitch bill supposed to be for use behind the plate with a mask?
What's the difference between 4 stitch and 8 stitchWhat does stitch mean in regards to hats?
That refers to the length of the bill. So a 4-stitch hat is a 2" bill and the 8 stitch hat is a 2.75" bill length.
I wear a 7 3/8 fitted cap. Which flex would be good?
The S/M size goes from a size 7-7 3/8
The L/XL Size goes from a size 7 3/8 - 7 3/4
That being said I think the you should go with a size L/XL unless you like your hats to fit snug.
If sizing is 22.3/4", which flex fit would be good?
That would be about a hat size 7 1/4" which would be a S/M in the Flex Fit.
I use an Unequal insert for my hats. Will your CDP Cooperstown hat accommodate it?
I would assume so. They are standard Richardson umpire hats. What brand of hat are you wearing now?
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.