Richardson Navy Performance Umpire Hats
SKU: HT-CFFNY4 S/M
- Pulse Performance Fabric with moisture wicking and temperature control
- ProCrown shape with buckram-fused front panels
- Stay-Dri performance sweatband
- Pre-curved PE visor
- Sizes (6 7/8 - 8) or Flex Fit (S/M and L/XL)
- 4-Stitch bill is 2"
- 6-Stitch bill is 2.5"
- 8-Stitch bill is 2.75"
- Pulse Performance Fabric
- Cold Water Wash
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these still the Richardson 430?
They are the Richardson 530.
What is the difference between 4 stitch, 6 stitch and 8 stitch softball umpire hats
That is the stitch count on the bill of the hat:
- 4-Stitch bill is 2" (Usually a plate hat)
- 6-Stitch bill is 2.5" (A combo Hat - this is the most popular)
- 8-Stitch bill is 2.75" (A base hat)
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.