Smitty Pro Flex Umpire Shirts
- Durable and Cool
- Strength Design to Undertake Wear & Tear
- Multiple Color Options for all Games and Levels
- Anti-Wrinkle Moisture Management
- 4-Point Front left chest pocket
- Sized for the Plate
Fabric & Care
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
- 95% Polyester 5% Spandex High Performance Fabric Blend
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will you put the logo for Indiana
Here is the link for the approved Indiana shirts: https://purchaseofficials.com/collections/indiana-ihsaa/products/indiana-logo-dye-sublimated-umpire-shirts
if flag patch applied on left sleeve, where is #2 applied?
Numbers go on the right sleeve.
Are numbers and flags sewn on or just ironed on?
They are sewn on.
Do these come in tall sizes?
They do not make a tall size. However, the shirts are cut extra long compared to other shirts.
Is the VHSL logo available on these shirts?
Yes, we now have that opiton available.
Do these shirts come with the OHSAA patch?
Our OHSAA Shirts are the same as this shirt. Here is a direct link to the logoed OHSAA Shirts. https://purchaseofficials.com/collections/ohsaa-apparel/products/ohsaa-logo-umpire-shirt?variant=7488566952001
What color numbers come with the jerseys
Depending on the specific color shirt you order there are specific colored numbers that correspond with each shirt.
Was there a certain color shirt you were looking for?
Do I need to order a size larger for the plate?
Nope. These shirts are cut for the plate so they run large. Some customers like to go down 1 size if they are only going to wear it on the bases.
Is the white color shirt see-through, namely would the black chest protectors show through the white shirt?
I don't think you would be able to see the chest protector through it.
I am looking for the new high school umpire blue shirts.
For which state? The state logo apparel is under Groups and State Associations.
Are your sizes unisex? I need women's sizes.
These smitty shirts are only available in men's sizes cut for the plate. So they run big. If you normally wear a men's medium, you'll want to order a men's small to adjust accordingly.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.