- Position Plackets
- Choose Large for the Back of Shirts, or Small for the front.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would you be able to use a heat press to attach this to a shirt at a later date?
The plackets that we send “loose” do have a backing. However if you want to have the heat press backing exposed we can do that for you. You would just need to call in the order to us.
How do you attach these to shirts?
Many people use pins. You can also use clear fabric gule. This is usually available at a fabric store (JoAnn Fabrics for example). You will want to ask for clear fabric glue that washes out with warm water.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.