OHSAA Logo Short Sleeve Track & Field Shirt
- OHSAA Track & Field Shirt
- "Registered OHSAA Track & Field Official" on the left sleeve
- 6.6-ounce, 100% polyester double mesh
- Double-needle arm seams, shoulders and hem
- Taped neck
- Flat knit collar
- 3-button placket
- Open hem sleeves
- Side vents
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Polyester Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the brand name of this shirt now?
Can you provide a picture of the woman’s shirt? Are there any differences between the men’s and women’s shirts... collar, sleeve, fit???
The picture of the women's shirt doesn't really show any more detail than the men's. By looks the shirts are pretty much the same. As always, a women's cut shirt will have shorter sleeves, and a shorter body length. If you aren't sure on size we encourage you to order multiple sizes. We have free returns, which give you the opportunity to send back the one(s) you don't want risk free.
What is the cost of adding my name to this shirt?
Hi Larry - unfortunately we are not able to add names to shirts. I don't believe that has been approved by the OHSAA.
Do you have the new OHSAA logo available on the track and field official white shirts?
There is no new OHSAA logo for any sport. This is still the approved and correct logo.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.