NoSweat® Hat Liners
NoSweat® is a disposable moisture-wicking performance liner that sticks inside any hat, visor, helmet or hard hat. The patented SweatLock™ Technology is engineered to instantly absorb sweat keeping your hats (and logos) clean and free from sweat stains.
- Instantly Absorbs/Wicks Sweat: Keeps sweat out of your eyes or glasses.
- Reduces FOGGING: In glasses, half shields and eyewear.
- Sweat Stain Prevention: Helps prevent sweat stains on your headwear. Keeps hats cleaner longer.
- No Scent Technology: Reduces odor.
- Comfortable: Thin, soft, and lightweight.
- 1 Pack Includes 6 Disposable Liners
EASY TO USENoSweat® performance liners easily stick inside any hat, visor, helmet or hard hat.
- Peel It
- Stick It
MADE IN THE USA
Manufactured in Minnesota.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.