Nike Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo
- Stay cool when things heat up.
- Engineered with Dri-FIT fabric which provides moisture management technology.
- This comfortable micro pique polo has an exceptionally soft hand.
- The design features a flat knit collar, three-button placket, open hem sleeves.
- The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve.
- Made of 4.4-ounce, 100% polyester.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these shirts full cut or taper cut. If River City orders at least 8-10 shirts is there a price break. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks Gary Roberson
These shirts do run a little big. They are a fuller cut. For bulk orders, give us a call at 800-767-2233 and we can go over the pricing levels.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.