New! Wilson Pro Gold™ 2 Air Management Chest Protector
SKU: CP-WPG2 AM S/M
- Air management system, lightweight with maximum protection
- HINGED SHOULDER PLATES for maximum protection and mobility
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE Strong magnetic design with slide release for easy on/off
- COMFORT NEOPRINE HARNESS with adjustable elastic straps for perfect fit
- Fitted with extra side padding around the ribs for extra comfort and protection
Sizes below are guidelines based on coat measurement and length
S/M (under 38) - 11" (inches - neck to bottom)
M/L (38-44) - 12" (inches)
L/XL (46-54) - 13" (inches)
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.