New! Stand-Up Collar Referee Jacket
- Zip Front Jacket
- Side Zippered Pockets
- Raglan Sleeves
- Cadet Stand Up Collar
- Open Hem
- Flatlock Stitching Throughout
Fabric & Care
- 100% Polyester Tricot
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can i get AIA Logo printed on jacket?
The logo can be embroidered. We cannot dye sublimate or screen print onto the jacket.
Can you put the IHSAA logo on this?
Can i get the CBOA logo on this jacket?
We are unable to embroider the CBOA logo on the Stand-up Collar jacket.
can i get this jacket with the SCBOA logo on the left chest.
We are not able to put the SCBOA logo on the jacket. We do not have the embroidering DST File for that logo.
What does it mean when it says open hem. Does the bottom need to be hemmed for the length needed?
That means that it is not a banded (bunched) bottom. It is just a style clarification. It does not need hemmed.
From a size perspective, how does this jacket fit in comparison with the Smitty jackets? I am an XL with the Smitty jackets because they run small so curious to see how they cross-compare??
This jacket actually runs a little on the bigger side. If you are between sizes you can probably go to the smaller size.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.