Smitty NCAA Women's Basketball Referee Jacket
- Approved NCAA Women's Zip Front Jacket
- Front Pockets
- Stand Up Collar
- Banded Waistband
- Matching Knit Collar & Cuffs
- Men's and Women's sizes available
Fabric & Care
- Polyester Shell
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If I get a jacket with my initials and it’s too small, can it be returned for a larger one?
Yes, we do allow for returns if we add your initials.
How does the sizing compare to the women’s body flex?
They should match up pretty closely. So you should be good to order the jacket in the same size as your shirt.
In comparison to the Basketball Referee Jacket SKU: JT-2, would you say the sizes would be one in the same? Ex. I have a men's medium in the older jacket sku:jt2, so would it be safe to say a men's medium in this jacket sku:jt-4m would be similar?
Yes, the JT-2 is giong to be the same as the JT-4. However, we also offer womens sizes in the new JT-4, which run smaller, like the womens shirts.
Do you have any tall sizes?
We do not. They are all the standard length
Where would initials be located on the jacket
The initials go on the left sleeve near the cuff.
How do sizes of these new jackets run?
True to size
Is the jacket available in a women’s x-small?
It is not. The smallest size made is a women's small.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.