New Balance Black/White 460v3 Mid-Cut Umpire Plate Shoe
- Official On-Field umpire shoe for Major League Baseball.
- A brand new aggressive nubby outsole for enhanced traction.
- Max protection on medial and lateral sides.
- Strategically placed mesh to help keep the foot cool.
- Lace Cage, to tuck your laces into after tying.
- High shine polishable material.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
whats the difference between D, EE, and EEEE sizing?
D is standard width, EE is about 1/2" wider than D and EEEE is about 1/2" wider than EE.
Do they have all black
Plate shoe new balance 460v3 Mid-Cut. What is the best shin guards for this type of shoe.
Any of the shin guards will work with these shoes. The Force 3 are very popular. The Diamond also work well. They have a removable toe flap.
Can the guard be removed? I;m looking to replace the 950 mid-cut base shoe, which is no longer available. Thanks.
No, the guard can't be deattached. This shoe is much more like a boot, so it definitely would not work as a base shoe.
Can you send it to Japan? If you can do how much the cost?
Yes, we ship to Japan. You'll have to add your address to the cart to get an estimate on shipping costs for your exact location.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.