New Balance 460v3 Mid-Cut Umpire Plate Shoe
- Official On-Field umpire shoe for Major League Baseball.
- A brand new aggressive nubby outsole for enhanced traction.
- Max protection on medial and lateral sides.
- Strategically placed mesh to help keep the foot cool.
- Lace Cage, to tuck your laces into after tying.
- High shine polishable material.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a wide foot, normally EEE. What would fit me a EE or EEEE?
EE is wide, 4E is extra wide, so you may want to go with the 4E.
Are these leather shoes?
Yes, they are.
Is this a steel toe shoe?
Yes, it is.
Are they non-slip resistance or what shoe does New Balence make that’s close to this shoe that is non-slip resistance.
They do have tread on the bottom to help with grip.
Do you carry women's size shoes? I am an 8 in women's size so not sure if these would fit me. Can I return them if I get them and they do not fit?
New Balance doesn't make this shoe in women's sizes. If you purchase a pair and they do not fit you can return them as long as the shoes are in the original shoe box and are unworn.
I see only sizes 8 and 15. I'm a 10. What to do?
The sizes that are showing on the website are the only sizes left available. These shoes sold very quickly once they were put at that price. Let us know if we can help you out with anything else.
What does EE width mean?
EE means that the shoe is a little wider than a standard D width. We stock EE width plate shoes because the toe protection does not allow the shoe to expand like a normal shoe would. So the EE width gives a bit of extra room for comfort.
Do these shoes fit true to size ?
Yes, they do run true to size.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.