Long Toss Gold Penalty Flags
- Long Toss Ball Flag
- Double taped neck for longer flight
- Gold with Black Ball or Gold with Gold Ball
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The flags are sold in pairs correct?
No, they are sold individually.
How are Initials put on penalty flags and where. (Printed or Sewn, Letter size, on ball or tip of flag)
They are embroidered (sewn), and are about 3/4" tall near the edge of the flag. See example below for placement. We use white thread. However, we can do tone on tone (gold thread) so the initials don't stand out as much if you prefer. Just put a note in the comments section at checkout that you would like the stitching to be tone on tone.
What type of tape is used for the flags? Will the tape come loose during wet / cold weather?
It is a heavy duty tape. You shouldn't have any issues with these in any weather.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.