Indiana Logo Dye Sublimated Volleyball/Swimming Shirts
- Premium IHSAA Logo Dye Sublimated Short Sleeve Shirt
- Comfort Polyester Designed for Durability
- Extended tail to help keep your shirt tucked for a more tailored look
- IHSAA Logo Dye Sublimated on the left sleeve
- Reverse white border USA flag on right sleeve
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
- MADE IN THE USA
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the women's polo truly women's cut? If so, how do these run?
Yes they are women's cut. They run pretty true to size, maybe a little small.
Are the sleeves already hemmed or are they unhemmed?
I'm not sure what you mean by the sleeves being hemmed? They are stitched.
What is the cut of the Men's shirt: loose or fitted? My other ref shirt (by sport tech) was a 2XL (wish these had a 2XLT option). The Purch. Officials sizing chart indicates a chest 52, waist of 44...I'm a chest of about 52 and waist 46.
These run pretty true to size. If you are unsure, you can always order two different sizes and see which you like best, and return the other.
You are also able to place a custom order for tall length. You'd just have to call and place the order over the phone.
How do I get both the "professional" and "tournament" logos? That doesn't seem to be an option on the pull down menu.
If you select the Professional Logo, it will automatically include the Tournament logo, as shown in the photo.
How do I designate that I want all of the logos (IHSAA, Professional & Tournament Official) on the new Smitty shirt? I don't see that I have a choice for all 3 logos.
If you are getting the Professional logo, it will always have the Tournament logo (as shown in the picture).
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.