Indiana Logo Dye Sublimated Men's Basketball Shirts
- Premium IHSAA Logo Dye Sublimated Short Sleeve Shirt
- Comfort Polyester Designed for Durability
- Extended tail to help keep your shirt tucked for a more tailored look
- IHSAA Logo Dye Sublimated on the left sleeve
- Reverse white border USA Flag on Right Sleeve
- The shirts are running small. If you are between sizes we recommend going up 1 size.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
- MADE IN THE USA
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the mesh and body flex?
The body flex has Lycra incorporated into the fabric. This gives a better fit as the shirt will have a little more stretch to it, and is a cooler material blend.
The sublimated flag on the right sleeve, can you order it not reversed?
No, the uniform rule per the IHSAA is to have it reversed on the sleeve.
Are both the Body Flex and the Mesh Running Small?
The Body Flex shirts run a little big. The standard will run pretty true to size.
Does this come with a sublimated American Flag on the left sleeve, or is that an add-on that we'd need to order over the phone? Thanks.
Per the new uniform standards all Indiana shirts will have the American flag dye sublimated on the right sleeve.
How do I request a professional and tournament shirt combo?
Here is the link for those shirts. https://purchaseofficials.com/collections/indiana-ihsaa/products/indiana-logo-dye-sublimated-mens-basketball-shirts
You will see an option for the "Professional Tournament."
Can I order the Indiana logo by itself?
There are no patches for this logo. The standard logo comes sublimated on this shirt.
|Women's Size Chart|
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.