Indiana Logo Dye Sublimated Short Sleeve Football Shirts
- Premium IHSAA Logo Dye Sublimated Short Sleeve Shirt
- Comfort Polyester Designed for Durability
- Extended tail to help keep your shirt tucked for a more tailored look
- IHSAA Logo Dye Sublimated on the left sleeve
- Reverse white border USA Flag on right sleeve
- The shirts are running small. If you are between sizes we recommend going up 1 size.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
- MADE IN THE USA
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the width on the stripe? is it 2 inch?
No. The only approved shirt for Indiana is this one and it is 2 1/4". There are no longer any other options.
what brand is the shirt? Is it Smitty?
Yes. That is the only brand approved by the IHSAA.
What is the difference between the Standard Mesh and the Body Flex?
The mesh is the standard polyester. The bodyflex material is a polyester-lycra blend that has a closed knit mesh appearance, but has more breathability and a 4 way stretch that the standard mesh does not.
What is the difference between the Mesh and Body Flex material?
The mesh is the standard polyester. The BodyFlex is a polyester-lycra blend that has a closed knit mesh appearance with a 4 way stretch and more breathability than the standard mesh.
|Women's Size Chart|
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.