IHSA Illinois Logo Umpire Hats
- Performance Fabric with moisture wicking and temperature control
- ProCrown shape with buckram-fused front panels
- StayDri performance sweatband
- Pre-curved PE visor
- Choose Combo or Base available in Black or Navy
- 2" 4 Stitch Bill for Plate; 2.5" 6 Stitch Bill for Combo, 2.75" 8 Stitch Bill for Base
- Pulse Performance Fabric
- Cold Water Wash
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the four stitch for behind the plate hat?
Does the Combo come with a plate hat and base hate?
The combo hat is 1 hat with a 2” 4-stitch bill. So it can be worn behind the plate and on the bases.
what's the difference between a 4 stitch and 6 stitch hat?
- A 4-Stitch is a 2" Bill for the plate (sometimes used as a combo hat)
- A 6-Stitch is a 2.5" Bill often referred to as a combo hat. The 6-stitch is our most popular.
- An 8-Stitch is a 2.75" Bill for the bases
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.