Force 3 Defender Replacement Mask Pads
- Designed only for use in the Force3 Defender Masks
- These replacement pads will keep your mask looking great and fresh
- Pad covers made from the highest quality synthetic leather, keeping your sweat out of the pads
- Highly engineered and tested high impact foam system on the inside, lined with UNEQUAL Technologies® for added force reduction properties.
- All replacement pads are available in the high-quality synthetic leather cover.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the Force 3 Replacement Mask Pads for v1 or v2?
These are for the v2 mask. If you need the v1, please call us and we can assist you.
Have they changed the velcro so when you tuck your mask under your arm you do not snag your umpire shirts?
I'm not aware that they have changed the Velcro. Honestly this is the first we've heard of this being a problem.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.