Would you like to donate to the SSG Dustin M. Wright Foundation
Why We Do What We Do
Born from tragedy, our organization was founded after the loss of Special Forces Engineer Sergeant Dustin Wright. SSG Wright was killed in Tongo Tongo, Niger on October 4th, 2017, but it is not his death that inspired this movement, instead, it was his life. He lived his life fully and served those around him with his whole heart. Though his journey ended suddenly, he lived more in his 29 years than most will in 99. It is in how he lived that we find inspiration to serve Veterans and Empower our Nation's finest to lead full and meaningful lives. We prepare Veterans for their next Objective: Prosperity and Purpose after Military Life. We connect Veterans and their families with Patriots who desire to build a Nation of Warrior-Leaders. Help us to Honor the Fallen, Serve the Living and Continue the Mission. - William Wright, Founder & President
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.