Smitty Advanced Technology 4-Way Stretch Umpire Pants
- Advanced Technology Pants
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-Way stretch
- Standard Non-Expander Waistband
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Spreads & Evaporates moisture picked up off the skin
- Athletic cut for comfort and durability
- Pants are unhemmed
Fabric & Care
- 92% Polyester 8%Spandex
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do these style of pants give any?
There is a little bit of flex, but they are not expander.
I am kind of between 32 & 34 waist. flex fit I can easily wear 32, regular everyday pants it just depends how they are cut, I have both 32 and 34 that both fit great. which to order?
The ultimate choice is yours. Normally if someone is between sizes, we recommend going to the larger size.
Are these pants made with the wider leg that your shin guards can easily fit underneath the pants?
They will fit if you choose the combo or plate style pants. Base pants are not designed to accommodate leg guards.
Do you have these pants on heather gray with the flat front and western cut pockets
The advanced technology pants are only available in pleated at this time.
Are these the pro style pants with three belt loops in back
Not all of the pants have 3 beltloops in the back. It just depends on the waist size.
Will you be carrying these in flex fit waistband?
That is coming...we're just waiting on the manufacturer to get more in.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Info on Hemming
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).