Champro Pro-Plus Chest Protector
- Tri-Dri construction provides triple density protection while maximizing ventilation
- Cushioned liner is covered with moisture wicking, anti-microbial mesh for a dry and comfortable fit
- Ultra light weight - weighs less than 3 lbs!
- 5-way adjustable harness with dual quick release clips
- Full shoulder coverage
- Ergonometric design allows for excellent range of motion and eliminates bunching while in a crouched position
- Choose Regular 13" or Tall 14.5"
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
After it gets soaked with sweat how well does it do in the washing machine?
This is not machine washable. I don't think any chest protectors are machine washable. Mild soap and a washcloth will do just fine to wipe it down.
What is difference between the 13 and 14.5 Chamorro chest Procter
One is larger than the other. The 14.5 inch is closer to 15 inches.
does it look like you can clip extra padding on the shoulders to add for the arms? or no just wondering
This chest protector has the ability to have a bicep extension added. It velcros onto that piece on the outside of the shoulder pad.
what size chest protector do you get only two sizes
The size of the chest protector depends on a few factors.
#1 How tall you are. If you are six feet tall or tall we suggest you go with the 15" chest protector.
#2 How much you weigh. If you're 215 lbs or bigger we suggest you go with the 15" chest protector.
Lastly, if you're stuck between the sizes by those options please take a tape measure and measure from your throat to the bottom of your ribs. Whatever that measures will be the size you will need to get in the chest protector.
For further assistance in this matter please call us at 330-564-1082 with other questions.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.