Champion Hard Shell Pro Model Chest Protector
- Outside plastic shield
- Soft foam padding with closed cell mesh cover
- Inside padding is breathable and keeps moisture away from the body
- Fabric mesh cover is washable
- Extra wide side protection and raised shoulder protection with double shoulder caps
- 4-way adjustable harness
- Choose 13", 15" or 17"
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use the length extensions and bicep protectors?
On this one, you can use the bicep protectors, but the length extension does not work with this one. The 17" protector is pretty tall. Most people don't need the extra length with the 17".
How do I know what size to order?
Good question... On this model if you are under 5'9" we would recommend the 13". Between 5'10" - 6'3" the 15" is problaby your best bet and over 6'4" the 17" should work. These are general "rules of thumb." If you like a longer chest protector you may want to go up to the next size, and if you like a shorter chest protector you may want to go down. If you have a larger chest & stomach area, you will want to take that into consideration as well.
Pic 1 shows all plates riveted to the pads. Pic 3 shows them with Velcro straps. Which is correct? If Pic 1 is correct, how do you remove the pads to wash them?
The most recent model is going to match picture 3, with the velcro straps.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.