How do I return an item?
Click here to be directed to our returns page. Be sure to read all of the instructions carefully. Read "Important Info on Returns" below for more information.
How do I exchange an item for a different size?
Follow the instructions on our Returns Policy page to exchange an item.
How long does it take to get my refund?
Refunds are usually issued within 1-2 days from when we receive the package. We will send you an email letting you know that your refund has been issued. It can take your bank up to 2-3 days to return the funds to your account.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.