Ref Smart Universal Game Day Timer
Note: For Instructions to set your timer to a different function (25/40 for example) CLICK HERE
- Easily time the play clock and time outs with the Universal Timer
- This one timer works for football, baseball and lacrosse
- Easy to use in all weather conditions. Unlike a wrist watch there are no tiny buttons
- Simple click toggle switch
- The 25 and 40 second play clock has a quick vibration warning with 25 seconds remaining, then with 10 seconds remaining, then will vibrate in 1 second increments for the last 5 seconds.
- Can be programmed to be audible for 20/120 Lacrosse
- 3 1/4" x 2 3/8" x 1 1/16"
Timers are pre-programmed to 25/40.
For Instructions to set your timer to a different function CLICK HERE
For complete timer instructions CLICK HERE
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you time the 60-second time out on the 25/40 version?
Start your 40 second timer. When that ends, immediately start the 25 second timer. When the "5-Pulse" vibrations begin, the timeout is over. The timer will give you warning vibrations at different times to notify the teams when necessary.
How strong is the vibration?
This timer uses 2 internal vibration motors, so it is pretty strong.
How do we know how much time is remaining on the timer?
We have designed the timer to work with just about all mechanics systems. When used for a football playclock (25/60 or 25/40) the first vibration after you start it is to alert you that there are 10 seconds left. The next vibrations pulse to countdown the final 5 seconds.
How do you reset the time? Is there a reset button? Say in the middle of a 40 second runoff, a timeout is called and you need to reset to 25 seconds? Or in the middle of a 25 seconds the clock needs to be reset?
You move the toggle back to the center position and the time resets.
what type of batteries does it use? how many batteries each time?
2 AA batteries are included.
I followed the instructions (for lacrosse) to change the timer to 20/120. Switches 1&3 to the right and others to the left. However, it's actually timing 20/140. Short beep and vibration at 140 and long beep at 200. How can I get it to 120?
Double check your timing and make sure you aren't confusing 1 minute and 40 seconds with 140 seconds... It should be giving a short beep at 1minute and 40 seconds and a long beep at 2 minutes. There should be no beeps 1 minute and 20 seconds. The final beep should come at 2 minutes (or 120 seconds).
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.