New Balance 460v3 Mid-Cut Umpire Plate Shoe
- Official On-Field umpire shoe for Major League Baseball.
- A brand new aggressive nubby outsole for enhanced traction.
- Max protection on medial and lateral sides.
- Strategically placed mesh to help keep the foot cool.
- Lace Cage, to tuck your laces into after tying.
- High shine polishable material.
- All Sizes are EE Width for added comfort.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a steel toe shoe?
Yes, it is.
Are they non-slip resistance or what shoe does New Balence make that’s close to this shoe that is non-slip resistance.
They do have tread on the bottom to help with grip.
Do you carry women's size shoes? I am an 8 in women's size so not sure if these would fit me. Can I return them if I get them and they do not fit?
New Balance doesn't make this shoe in women's sizes. If you purchase a pair and they do not fit you can return them as long as the shoes are in the original shoe box and are unworn.
I see only sizes 8 and 15. I'm a 10. What to do?
The sizes that are showing on the website are the only sizes left available. These shoes sold very quickly once they were put at that price. Let us know if we can help you out with anything else.
What does EE width mean?
EE means that the shoe is a little wider than a standard D width. We stock EE width plate shoes because the toe protection does not allow the shoe to expand like a normal shoe would. So the EE width gives a bit of extra room for comfort.