Smitty Premium 4-Way Stretch Tapered Fit Basketball Referee Pants
- Advanced Technology Lightweight Pants
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-Way stretch
- Choose: Pleated, or NBA Style Slash Pocket
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Spreads & Evaporates moisture picked up off the skin
- Pants are unhemmed
- New Athletic Tapered Fit More slim through the seat and thigh with a tapered leg. Shorter rise for a less baggy, more modern look.
Fabric & Care
- 92% Polyester 8%Spandex
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the legs tight on these? Will they look like skinny jeans?
No, the leg opening is not as wide as on the athletic cut, but definitely not tight. The rise is also not as long, so they don't appear as baggy as the athletic cut.
Are the Pants returnable if they are hemmed?
They can not be returned once they are hemmed or altered.
I am a women's size 10. Where would that put me with men's pants? Women's pants don't seem to offer this new style...
If you're a size 10 in Women's pants you would need to order a size 31 or 32 in a men's pant.
which pair has no pleats
The NBA flat front do not have pleats.
Why is their a waist size but no pant leg size?
All of the basketball referee pants that we sell only come by waist size because he leg length is unhemmed. Once you receive the pants you will have to have them hemmed to the length that fits you the best.
My question is in regards to the fit on the waist. Since these are not adjustable at the waist my fear is getting them too large and having to constantly pull them up during a game. Are they slightly smaller than the given measurement therefore allowing room for error?
No they run true to size. But we have Free Returns so you can order multiple sizes to see what works best.