Smitty NCAA Men's Mesh V-Neck
- ComfortTech Closed Hole Mesh with White Trim USA Flag Dye Sublimated on the Left Sleeve
- Breathes for Comfort and designed for Durability
- Smitty Lanyard Ring
- Extended tail to help keep your shirt tucked for a more tailored look
- 100% Made in the USA
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference in the mesh and body flex?
The mesh is the standard closed hole polyester material. The Body Flex is a premium material with Lycra blended in to the fabric. This helps get a better fit and the material breathes a little better.
Do these come with Missouri MSHSAA logo?
Yes - they are under the Groups & State Associations section then Missouri. Here is the direct link:
Is the American flag on the sleeve optional?
Our stock shirts only come with the flag. However, we can special order it without the flag if you prefer. You would just have to call us at 800-767-2233 to place the order.
Can I get ghsa on this shirt?
We are not able to. That is not authorized by the GHSA. Below is the link to the GHSA authorized uniforms:
Do NCAA official scorers need the new design shirts?
I can't imagine that they would require it. However you should check with the conference to see if that will be a requirement.
What is the material in the body flex shirt?
The Body Flex is a polyester/Lycra blend. This helps give a better fit and breathes very well.
Will this be available in the smutty elite style??
It is just available in the mesh or Body Flex. Sublimation can only be done on those two fabrics.
Can I get the TSSAA Patch on the shirt
We do not currently carry this logo. Ask your association if they would like us to stock this item!
Can I get this shirt with the florida FHSSA logos?
Yes - on the top menu if you go to Groups & State Associations, select Florida FHSAA.
Here is the direct link: https://purchaseofficials.com/collections/florida-fhsaa-cfoa/products/new-fhsaa-logo-v-neck
|Women's Size Chart|
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.