Minnesota Logo Basketball & Wrestling Referee V-Neck
- Premium MSHSL Dye Sublimated Basketball Shirt
- Close Hole Mesh Shirts Breathe for Comfort and are Designed for Durability
- Extended tail to help keep your shirt tucked for a more tailored look
- MSHSL Logo Dye Sublimated on the left chest
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Closed Hole Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have a Women's size chart?
We do not at this time. It will be available soon.
I am confused. It says mesh but then it says 100% poly etc. Last season a few of the officials actually had a mesh shirt and it was way cooler than the "100 % moisture wicking" Which shirt is this and do you have the mesh shirts?
Mesh is polyester. It is just a lighter, more ventilated polyester. There is also a body flex upgrade that has Lycra incorporated in to it. That option is available as an upgrade on the product page.
is this the new model shirt for the Minnesota HS league and can I attach my lanyard to the shirt
Yes, this is the new Minnesota HS League shirt. It does have the loop to attach your lanyard.
I'm buying this shirt for for Georgia high School association will it be a Georgia high school patch on the front and a flag on the sleeve
No. You'll have to visit the Georga GHSA page to purchase that shirt.
Here is the link: https://purchaseofficials.com/collections/georgia
|Women's Size Chart
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.