Florida FHSAA Logo Football Pants
- 1 1/4 " White Stripe
- Designed to breathe and be "cooler" for the warm weather games
- Fabricated to let airflow through, and allow moisture to escape for comfort
- Inset Back Pockets, Tunnel Belt Loops, Slash Front Pockets
- Permanent Front Crease
- Moisture Wicking 100% Double Knit Polyester
Fabric & Care
- 100% Moisture Wicking Polyester Polyester
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking for a nicer fitting FB pant. The other guys in my crew have a Smitty thats looks a bit more tapered and a logo on the rear belt loop. I have the Smitty brand, no logo, permanent crease and a high waist band. which of the pant you sell should I be looking to purchase?
Most likely they have the 4-way stretch. Below is the link:
Do you have the new Smitty tapered football pants with the FHSAA logo on them?
Yes, it is an add on option to the blank pants. If you click below you will see a button asking if you want to add the logo.
Does the Smitty FHSAA logo pants come embroidered or sublimated? The reason I ask is I am ordering to new FHSAA logo shirts and I want the FHSAA logo on the pants to match either Embroiderd or Sublimated.
The logo on the pants is embroidered. Only embroidery can be done on pants.
Do they come in hemmed sizes?
All of our football pants come unhemmed. They just come by waist sizes.
I am moving to Florida and already have three pairs of Smitty pants. Can I purchase the FHSAA logo only?
Unfortunately we don't carry a FHSAA patch. Everything we have is directly embroidered.
What is the main difference between the standard and premium 4-way stretch pants?
The standard pants are a Moisture Wicking 100% Double Knit Polyester, typically meant for warmer weather. The 4-way Stretch pants are a lightweight Polyester Spandex Blend that will help keep you cool, while offering a shorter rise and a tapered leg and thigh area.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Info on Hemming
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).