Smitty Advanced Technology 4-Way Stretch Umpire Pants with Expander Waistband
- Advanced Technology Pants
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-Way stretch
- Expander Wasitband flexes up to 3"
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Spreads & Evaporates moisture picked up off the skin
- Athletic cut for comfort and durability
- Pants are unhemmed
Fabric & Care
- 92% Polyester 8%Spandex
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What type of expander is it? Is it like tuxedo pants?
The expander is a stretch type expander, giving about 1.5" on each side. Tuxedo pants are "adjustable waist." So they have a slid and clasp. The Smitty pants are expander.
Good morning Fred, If I order 1 Plate pants and 1 Combo, please advise what Combo means? Thanks! Cari Gonzalez
The combo pants can be used for the base or plate.
Are these base pants, late pants, or combo pants?
You can choose either of those 3.
The main product description says "With Expander Waistband", but the product details say "Standard Non-Expander Wasitband"? does it have an expander waistband or not? Also are these base pants, or combo pants?
Good catch... Yes, these pants have the expander waistband. We just forgot to change that line in the description. It has been updated.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Info on Hemming
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the referee pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans will be very different from referee pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).
- If you enter an outseam measurement please measure from the TOP of your pants. If an outseam is entered we will use this measurement regardless of the inseam entered.