Smitty Charcoal 4-Way Stretch Pants w/ Expander Waistband
- Advanced Technology Pants
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-Way stretch
- Expander Waistband flexes up to 3"
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Spreads & Evaporates moisture picked up off the skin
- Athletic cut for comfort and durability
- Pants are unhemmed
Fabric & Care
- 92% Polyester 8%Spandex
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What type of expander is it? Is it like tuxedo pants?
The expander is a stretch type expander, giving about 1.5" on each side. Tuxedo pants are "adjustable waist." So they have a slid and clasp. The Smitty pants are expander.
I wear a size 38 waist. Should I order a 36 in this style pants?
No. You can order your normal waist size.
I have a hard time finding pants in general that fit the size of my rear and thighs, are these made to fit like a relaxed jean? I already have a pair of champro umpire pants that I bought a waist size too big and they were still way too tight to use.
Yes, I think you will find these to be a fuller cut than the Champro.
Are they available in Heather Gray or only charcoal
The expander version are only available in charcoal.
Good morning Fred, If I order 1 Plate pants and 1 Combo, please advise what Combo means? Thanks! Cari Gonzalez
The combo pants can be used for the base or plate.
Are these base pants, late pants, or combo pants?
You can choose either of those 3.
The main product description says "With Expander Waistband", but the product details say "Standard Non-Expander Wasitband"? does it have an expander waistband or not? Also are these base pants, or combo pants?
Good catch... Yes, these pants have the expander waistband. We just forgot to change that line in the description. It has been updated.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.
Info on Hemming
Important Info on Hemming
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know your inseam for the Smitty Referee/Umpire pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans or different brands of officiating pants will be very different from Smitty pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem with a 1/2" tolerance (32" inseam may actually measure up to 32.5").
- Hemmed pants CAN NOT be returned for any reason (manufacturer's defect is the only exception).
- Standard transit time pants will ship in 5-7 business days, and express inseam pants will ship in 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays are not business days).