Wilson Platinum Leg Guards
- Wilson Platinum Low Profile Leg Guards
- Plastic Armor Shell
- Precise fit with the adjustable ankle plates
- Reinforced padding along shin
- Removable padding for easy cleaning
- Adjustable double-kneecap design for precise fit
- Removable pads for easy maintenance
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight of the shin guards and what do you recommend these or the force 3 ones that are $120? I know wilson is the trusted brand of the MLB
They are both great leg guards. The Force 3 Leg Guards will be lighter weight, more vented, and easier to move around in. The Platinum Leg Guards are rather bulky and not very breathable.
How do I measure my size?
While sitting, measure (in inches) from the bottom of your kneecap to the top of your instep near the ankle. Use this measurement to pick the closest size. If in between sizes, most umpires find the smaller choice provides the better comfort and mobility.