Wilson Platinum Leg Guards
- Wilson Platinum Low Profile Leg Guards
- Plastic Armor Shell
- Precise fit with the adjustable ankle plates
- Reinforced padding along shin
- Removable padding for easy cleaning
- Adjustable double-kneecap design for precise fit
- Removable pads for easy maintenance
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight of the shin guards and what do you recommend these or the force 3 ones that are $120? I know wilson is the trusted brand of the MLB
They are both great leg guards. The Force 3 Leg Guards will be lighter weight, more vented, and easier to move around in. The Platinum Leg Guards are rather bulky and not very breathable.
How do I measure my size?
While sitting, measure (in inches) from the bottom of your kneecap to the top of your instep near the ankle. Use this measurement to pick the closest size. If in between sizes, most umpires find the smaller choice provides the better comfort and mobility.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.