Under Armour Strive 7 Court Shoes
- Breathable, lightweight spacer mesh upper with stitched leather overlays for support & stability
- Lightweight design: 8.74 oz
- Urethane welding & webbed lacing to lock down the ball of the foot
- Full-length EVA sockliner for added comfort & a custom fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides durability, shock absorption & a cushioned ride
- Anatomically correct flex grooves in forefoot enhance natural movement & provide great underfoot comfort
- Strategically placed rubber outsole pods over high wear areas for excellent traction & durability, with no extra weight
- Available in D width only
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the shoes stock number?
The stock number is SH-UAS7
Is the under armour logo on the side of the shoe, grey or black?
The UA Logo on the shoe is a really dark grey it's practically black.
Is this shoe able to be polished?
This shoe can be polished somewhat. It has some mesh on it. That will make it difficult to polish it too much.
Do sizes run true or should you upside?
As best we can tell they are running pretty true to size. If you are between sizes I would go up. Otherwise you should be good to order your normal size.