Under Armour Strive 7 Court Shoes
- Breathable, lightweight spacer mesh upper with stitched leather overlays for support & stability
- Lightweight design: 8.74 oz
- Urethane welding & webbed lacing to lock down the ball of the foot
- Full-length EVA sockliner for added comfort & a custom fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides durability, shock absorption & a cushioned ride
- Anatomically correct flex grooves in forefoot enhance natural movement & provide great underfoot comfort
- Strategically placed rubber outsole pods over high wear areas for excellent traction & durability, with no extra weight
- Available in D width only
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
for MEN this size is as per UK NORMS OR USA NORM WE Require UK 8.5 US 9.5 EURO 43 KINDLY CONFIRM ME
Our sizing is listed by USA sizing standards
What is the shoes stock number?
The stock number is SH-UAS7
Is the under armour logo on the side of the shoe, grey or black?
The UA Logo on the shoe is a really dark grey it's practically black.
Is this shoe able to be polished?
This shoe can be polished somewhat. It has some mesh on it. That will make it difficult to polish it too much.
Do sizes run true or should you upside?
As best we can tell they are running pretty true to size. If you are between sizes I would go up. Otherwise you should be good to order your normal size.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.