Under Armour Jet Mid-Cut Court Shoes
- Leather and textile upper delivers breathable support
- Cushioning around the ankle supports and protects
- Mesh midfoot panel increases ventilation to keep you cool
- Toe cap design protects against toe drag on court
- Die-cut EVA sockliner adds underfoot cushioning.
- Standard D width only
- Man Made Textile Upper
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this shoe come in wide, for example 2E ?
It does not. They only make it in a D width
Description tells that this made of leather! Is this true
The upper is leather and synthetic textile. I don't know what percentage of the upper is leather, but most of it is synthetic.
Where is this made? Is this made of genuine leather?
The shoe is made in Vietnam. It is not a leather shoe, but rather a synthetic upper.
Where is this made?
This particular shoe is manufactured in Vietnam.
How do they run size wise take a 10 1/2, and what does the bottom look like?
This shoe runs pretty true to size so you should be fine with a 10 1/2. You can try them on and take advantage of our free returns if they don't fit (just don't wear them on the court - try them on at home). We've added a picture of the bottom of the shoe above.