Under Armour Jet Mid-Cut Court Shoes
- Leather and textile upper delivers breathable support
- Cushioning around the ankle supports and protects
- Mesh midfoot panel increases ventilation to keep you cool
- Toe cap design protects against toe drag on court
- Die-cut EVA sockliner adds underfoot cushioning.
- Standard D width only
- Man Made Textile Upper
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this shoe come in wide, for example 2E ?
It does not. They only make it in a D width
Description tells that this made of leather! Is this true
The upper is leather and synthetic textile. I don't know what percentage of the upper is leather, but most of it is synthetic.
Where is this made? Is this made of genuine leather?
The shoe is made in Vietnam. It is not a leather shoe, but rather a synthetic upper.
Where is this made?
This particular shoe is manufactured in Vietnam.
How do they run size wise take a 10 1/2, and what does the bottom look like?
This shoe runs pretty true to size so you should be fine with a 10 1/2. You can try them on and take advantage of our free returns if they don't fit (just don't wear them on the court - try them on at home). We've added a picture of the bottom of the shoe above.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.