Reebok Zig Dynamica Patent Leather Court Shoes
- Reebok Zig is an "Energy Drink" for your feet.
- Designed to minimize the work performance by your leg muscles
- Lightweight foam outsole to absorb the impact of heel strikes while spreading it along the zigs and zags.
- Based on feedback customers are most comfortable when they go up 1/2 size.
- D Width Only
- Synthetic Patent Leather Upper for shine and durability
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have this shoe in size 15?
Unfortunately Reebok only goes up to size 14 in that shoe. We're trying to get them to make 15's and 16's but haven't had any luck.
When will these be in stock again
This shoe has been discontinued. Here is the link to the updated version:
Patent leather in the Reebok are you going to get 8.5 in. And if you do when.
Yes, there is an updated Zig coming. They were supposed to be here in August, but the world wide shipping delays has pushed that back. We are now hearing that we should have them around the last week in October or first week in November. We'll send out a email blast when they arrive.
Need a 11 or 11.5 in 3 or 4 wide . Is this available
We only stock these in standard D width.
Can these shoes be used in baseball as a base umpire shoe?
You can use them however you'd like, but they are specifically designed to be used on a court.
Do you have a patent leather base shoe for baseball umpires ? If not, would the court shoe work on the bases ? ( traction / slipping )
We do not have a patent leather base shoe. The closest you'd get would be the New Balance or Smitty shoe. We always recommend getting the correct shoes for the job. Court shoes may not provide the stability and control you need for being outdoors.
Why discontinue half sizes? I need a 13 1/2..... What size should I go with 13 or 14?
Reebok doesn't give us much choice in what sizes we get. They tell us what they will have and don't always listed to what we ask for. That shoe does run a little small, so I would think the 14 would be best. We do offer free returns, so you can always order both and return the ones you don't want. Just don't go out and referee in the ones you want to return. Try the on at home and see which ones you like.
When is Reebok going to start making a WWWWide shoe? I’m not buying anything Reebok until they DO!
We've asked!! Unfortunately Reebok has not listed to us.
If I wear a women's size 7 or 7.5 what size men's shoe should I order?
The conversion between Men's and Women's shoes is about a size and a half or two sizes smaller.
If you wear a size 7 in women's you'd wear a 5 1/2 in mens.
If you wear a size 7 1/2 in women's you'd wear a size 6 in mens.
Did they stop making this shoe in a 12 1/2? I have the older zig tech.
Unfortunately they did. The older models were available in a 12 1/2, but when they updated they discontinued that size.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.