Under Armour Yard Turf Black/White Field Shoe WIDE Widths
- Rubber sole
- Molded heel, textile forefoot & breathable mesh toe box make it fit & feel like a sneaker
- Updated midfoot construction for ultimate lock down fit
- Softer, more secure heel pocket for added comfort
- Plush sockliner molds perfectly to your foot
- Charged Cushioning midsole converts impact into explosive speed & power on turf and grass.
- EE width
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the wide width available in ALL black ? If so, instant purchase !
Unfortunately they never did make the wide in the all black. Actually UA didn't even make the all black shoe this year. We just had a few left over from last year.
They say wide version. What is the witdth?
They are EE width.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.