New! Reebok Zig Dynamica Patent Court Shoes
- Innovative ZigTech outsole disperses energy for enhanced cushioning from heel strike to toe-off
- FuelFoam midsole
- Design moves you forward in responsive, cushiony comfort
- Standard D width
Patent Leather Upper
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need a size 15 in the zigzag shoes but the biggest size I see is size 14. Do you have any in size 15?
Unfortunately, Reebok did not make shoes above size 14. We tried to order them but they wouldn't make them.
What is the weight of this shoe? Is this shoe heavy?
No. It is very light. I don't have the exact weight but it is lighter than the previous versions of the Zigs.
Are these shoes the same sizing as 2 models ago? Or are they longer or shorter? Thanks
These shoes run a little bigger than the previous model. Early feedback says about ut 1/2 size bigger.
Can I return them if they do not fit properly?
Yes, we have a 30 day return policy. Just don't wear them outdoors or on the court. Try them on around the house and see how they are.
Is this shoe wider than the ZIG PULSE SE?
The shoe is a standard D width. However, the early feedback from customers is that they do not run as narrow as previous versions.
Is the width of this shoe D?
Yes, it is D width.
Does this shoe come in wide width?
These do not come in a wide width.
Are the shoes narrow or normal width? Is there a wide option ?
These are normal width. They are not available in a wide option.
do you mail to Canada
How true to size are the shoes? Meaning do they run big or small?
These run true to size
Will you be getting any more size 7 in this shoe? I have the old Reebok Energy Zig and wore them out. I loved them!
At this time, we don't have a date from the manufacturer. We are looking at closer to next season before more would arrive.
What is with the unique heel design sticking out in the back?
I believe it is for stability. It does not stick out as far as it looks in the picture.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.