New Balance 4040 Low-Cut Black/White Field Shoe
- High traction nubby outsole for turf or grass with wrap-around traction in the front, back and forefront where you need it most
- Synthetic Nubuck upper has strategically less mesh that allows for a more durable, easy-to-clean and water-repellent option
- Snug-fit integrated mesh-lined neoprene sock liner provides additional comfort and fit
- Due to the specialized construction of this shoe, they run narrow compared to other New Balance models
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the 4040 available in all black?
New Balance is not making an all-black version at this time.
on these shoes should you get a size bigger then your regular size
We do recommend you go up on this shoe as it runs very narrow.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.