Mizuno Men's Ambition 2 Low Cut Field Shoes
SKU: SH-MZAB2 Mens 7
- Synthetic Upper: Water-resistant, expands/stretches for comfort, durable and is easy-to-clean.
- High, Dense, Multi-Directional Studs: Engineered to maximize performance of baseball and softball specific movements on a wide-range of playing surfaces.
- L Shaped Studs: For enhanced traction and less deformation.
- Full Length EVA midsole: Heel to toe cushioning for ultimate comfort.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Innovative lace eyelets configuration allows for optimal placement for snug performance and comfort.
- Low-Cut design
- Standard D Width
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do they come in wide widths
They do not. Standard D width only.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.